Join the world of luxury
Here at Heritage Collection Travel we take great pride in crafting itineraries all over the world for our customers.
Helping a newlywed couple find the perfect honeymoon or putting together a once in a lifetime adventure is a privilege and a responsibility that comes with an immense feeling of satisfaction when the customer returns from their trip.
This ethos on not just selling holidays but making dreams come true has led to us being recently nominated for two awards in the luxury travel sector.
Rising star of the year and innovator of the year.
A career in the luxury travel industry can be as thrilling as it is rewarding, and we want our whole team to live and breathe travel. Whether it’s discovering a new hidden gem on an educational trip or learning the latest updates through regular training you will constantly by on the lookout for our world’s most breath-taking experiences.
We aim to build of team of the most enthusiastic and knowledgeable consultants around as we continue our journey here in York. So if you think you have a passion for all things travel and willingness to learn we would love to hear from you.
Travel Consultant Apprentice
Heritage Collection Travel are searching for an enthusiastic and ambitious apprentice with a passion for travel. The successful candidate will be assisting with the presentation and administration of holidays to the planets most spectacular locations and properties.
From awe inspiring safaris to adventure voyages you will receive on the job training on how to bring these experiences to life and make sure every aspect of the trip goes smoothly and to the highest standard.
30 hours per week
- Assist with the presentation and administration of customer bookings.
- Support the line manager with queries and bookings
- Build a wealth of knowledge in the travel industry to enable to make independent bookings
- Upsell trips and holidays
- Answer any inbound calls and reply to incoming emails
- Collect data of all parties in a booking in a professional manner
- Support with advertising on the social media page and website
- The opportunity to see some of the amazing destinations we offer! We are regularly offered all expenses paid “educational” trips. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to attend a minimum of one per year on completion of training.
- Opportunity to attend specialist and luxury travel events and conferences.
- Discounted holidays for friends and family.